Block of Flats Insurance

Horner Blakey offer Block of Flats Insurance for the freeholder, tenants association, managing agents or leaseholders at a very competitive premium.

Horner Blakey are able to provide property Insurance quotations from several insurers for blocks of flats insurance and are flexible enough to cover all types of large flats from purpose built blocks of flats to converted mansion houses.

Cover is available for fire full perils to property all risks and subsidence.

Other covers usually include:

Public Liability

Alternative Accommodation – 15%

Employers Liability

Trace and Access