Embassy and diplomatic insurance

Horner Blakey Insurance Brokers have the specialist insurance knowledge and understand the special insurance requirements needed for an Embassy, Diplomatic or Consular Premises and are able to offer full cover for the Property, Contents, Employers Liability, Public Liability as well as a range of other covers in the UK.