Household Insurance

Horner Blakey Insurance Brokers provide a wide range of Household Insurance policies including specialist policies for non standard buildings and residential property insurance with technical insurers at competitive premiums.

Nowadays many insurers are only insuring the straightforward residential policies and are not covering those with contentious issues, unless insurers specifically note your particular circumstance as an endorsement on the policy schedule, it will envariably mean that you are not fully protected.

Horner Blakey Insurance brokers can provide you with competitive insurance quotations from a panel of insurers offering the best product, taking into account your individual circumstances even if these are slightly unusual to give you peace of mind and great value quotes where many of our competitors struggle to even quote.

Horner Blakey offer a range of standard and non standard policies, please click on the most relevant link below for more information or feel free to contact us with your individual issue for a bespoke policy.

Standard Home building

General Home buildings

Block of Flats

High Net Worth

Homes with previous subsidence

Homes with signs of movement

Converted Barns


Individual Flats

Houses converted into flats

Holiday Homes

Thatch Insurance

Listed Building Insurance

Home Insurance – Flood

Adverse Claims History