Insurance Broker London – Horner Blakey

Horner Blakey Insurance Brokers offer a wide range of specialised Building Insurance covers.

We cover the entire structure of your home, including roofs, pipes and outbuildings, plus permanent building fixtures like fittedkitchens and Bathrooms.

Home Building Insurance Cover is usually provided for the following perils:

Fire, Lightening, Aircraft,Explosion,impact, riot and civil commotion,malicious damage, Flood,burst pipe, Storm, Subsidence and accidental damage

We can place Buildings Insurance at competitive premiums for many different types of properties such as: