Buy to Let Insurance

Buy-to-Let insurance is the same as Residential Landlord’s insurance. Buy to let is a terminology used by many banks and building societies to describe the type of mortgage required.


Security bonds (deposits) are recommended by most Letting Agents. It is recommended that when letting a property a bond (deposit) of one months rent is paid by the tenant and held in a designated Client Account. The money is only to be used to cover agreed losses incurred by the Landlord, such as non payment of rent or breakages.