Tenants are normally classified into types for insurance underwriting purposes. The main category is Professional Working tenant. Another category is those who receive help with the payment of their rent through Social Services (DSS). The third most common category is Students. Fourth is Asylum Seekers and last but not least are those properties which are let to Local Councils or Housing Associations.

Tenanted Property Insurance

Tenanted Property Insurance is the same as Buy to Let Insurance and Residential Landlord’s insurance.