Residential Landlords Insurance


Horner Blakey are proud to be associated with The Landlord Association and have a specialist team who can advise and arrange insurance for individuals owning buy-to-let property.

Landlords Insurance is designed to protect residential property landlords from the unexpected risks that may occur when letting or leasing properties. We can arrange buy-to let-landlord insurance for property that is let on a long term basis or short hold tenancy agreement to professionals, DSS, Students, Asylum Seekers and also unoccupied properties.

As property is probably the biggest investment we will ever make it makes sense to ensure that they are fully protected by having the best possible insurance. Our solutions include the insurance management of Property Management Companies. In addition to providing comprehensive buildings insurance, including, cover can be extended to include:

– Loss of rent or alternative accommodation expenses

Previous subsidence to the property

Unoccupied properties

– Listed properties

– Landlords contents


What we can offer you

As a specialist insurance broker we will work with you providing the service you expect and need. You will benefit from:

– Bespoke comprehensive insurance cover designed specifically to meet your requirements

– Legal Expenses Cover

– Monthly payments can be arranged

– A dedicated account handler to contact throughout the year

– A hassle free in house claims handling service for the unfortunate event of a claim occurring


View our most frequently asked property insurance questions.

View our Property and Landlords A-Z Glossary of Terms.

Please click the link below to receive a quotation:


contact us for a quotation