Government Guidance for Businesses: COVID-19 Tier Restrictions from 2 December
1st December 2020
How make your business COVID-secure
Below is the latest Government guidance to ensure your business is COVID-secure. The new local COVID-19 tiered restrictions commence from 2nd December.
Please follow external Government links below for specific sector guidance:
- Close contact services Guidance for people who provide close contact services, including hairdressers, barbers, beauticians, tattooists, sports and massage therapists, dress fitters, tailors and fashion designers.
- Construction and other outdoor work Guidance for people who work in or run outdoor working environments.
- Factories, plants and warehouses Guidance for people who work in or run factories, plants and warehouses.
- Heritage locations Guidance for people who work or volunteer in heritage locations.
- Hotels and other guest accommodation Guidance for people who work in or run hotels and other guest accommodation
- Labs and research facilities Guidance for people who work in or run indoor labs and research facilities and similar environments.
- Offices and contact centres Guidance for people who work in or run offices, contact centres and similar indoor environments.
- Other people’s homes Guidance for people working in, visiting or delivering to other people’s homes.
- Performing arts Guidance for people who work in performing arts, including arts organisations, venue operators and participants.
- Providers of grassroots sport and sport facilities Guidance for people who work in grassroots sport and sport facilities.
- Restaurants, pubs, bars and takeaway services Guidance for people who work in or run restaurants, pubs, bars, cafes or takeaways.
- Shops and branches Guidance for people who work in or run shops, branches, stores or similar environments.
- Vehicles Guidance for people who work in or from vehicles, including couriers, mobile workers, lorry drivers, on-site transit and work vehicles, field forces and similar.
- The visitor economy Guidance for people who work in hotels and guest accommodation, indoor and outdoor attractions, and business events and consumer shows.