Property Insurance


Horner Blakey offer a wide range of standard and non-standard property insurance solutions and have access to the specialist insurers enabling us to provide competitive quotations in terms of premiums and cover for a diverse range of properties.

 Are you the landlord of a residential or buy to let property?

We are proud to be associated with The Landlord Association and arrange cover for all types of standard and non-standard residential property, from those rented to students, DSS tenants and asylum seekers through to thatched homes and country estates. to find out how we can help you.

Are you the landlord of a commercial property?

We arrange cover for all types of commercial property including Restaurants, Hotels, Offices, Pubs, Clubs, Cafes, Off-licences, Retail Premises, Warehouses and many more. to find out how we can help you.

Do you own a portfolio of properties or blocks of flats?

Do you need specialist insurance for an unoccupied property?

Do you need specialist insurance for a home or property with previous subsidence issues?

Do you need specialist insurance for any other issues?

Flood, occupations, adverse claims, non-standard construction or any other issue please contact us via the link below to discuss your particular issue.

Horner Blakey are specialists in arranging a wide range of Property Insurance, dealing with Freeholders, Leaseholders, Landlords, Management Companies and Property Owners. No matter how large or small, Horner Blakey have a wide range of agencies with the main UK Property Insurer’s providing both package policies and/or bespoke Policies.

We combine a quality service at an affordable price provided by helpful, friendly professionals.

Our most frequently asked property insurance questions

Our Landlords A-Z of useful terms