Commercial Landlords Insurance

Horner Blakey are specialists in arranging a wide range of Property Insurance, dealing with Freeholders, Leaseholders, Landlords, Management Companies and Property Owners. No matter how large or small, Horner Blakey have a wide range of agencies with the main UK Property Insurer’s providing both package policies and/or bespoke Policies.

Our solutions include the insurance management of Property Management Companies. In addition to providing comprehensive buildings insurance, including, cover can be extended to include:

Loss of rent or alternative accommodation expenses

Previous subsidence to the property

Unoccupied properties  

Listed properties

Landlords contents

Contents of common parts

Employers’ liability insurance where required

Property owners liability up to £5 million

Legal expenses and tenancy disputes cover

Directors and officers liability for Residents Associations and Directors

Equipment breakdown

Lift insurance and inspection

What we can offer you

As a specialist insurance broker we will work with you providing the service you expect and need. You will benefit from:

Bespoke comprehensive insurance cover designed specifically to meet your requirements

Legal Expenses Cover

Monthly payments can be arranged

A dedicated account handler to contact throughout the year

A hassle free in house claims handling service for the unfortunate event of a claim occurring

We combine a quality service at an affordable price provided by helpful, friendly professionals.

View our most frequently asked property insurance questions

View our Property and Landlords A-Z Glossary of Terms 

DOWNLOAD our Real Estate and Property Insurance Brochure.