Property insurance

Property Insurance From Horner Blakey

Are you a landlord of a residential or buy to let property?

Horner Blakey offer a wide range of standard and non-standard property insurance solutions and have access to the specialist insurers enabling us to provide competitive quotations in terms of premiums and cover for a diverse range of properties.

We are proud to be associated with The Landlord Association and arrange cover for all types of standard and non-standard residential property, from those rented to students, DSS tenants and asylum seekers through to thatched homes and country estates.

Find out more

Are you the landlord of a commercial property?

We arrange cover for all types of commercial property including Restaurants, Hotels, Offices, Pubs, Clubs, Cafes, Off-licences, Retail Premises, Warehouses and many more.

Find out more

Do you own a portfolio of properties or blocks of flats?

Find out more

Do you need specialist insurance for an unoccupied property?

Find out more

Do you need specialist insurance for a home or property with previous subsidence issues?

Find out more

Do you need specialist insurance for any other issues?

Flood, occupations, adverse claims, non-standard construction or any other issue please contact us via the link below to discuss your particular issue.

Horner Blakey are specialists in arranging a wide range of Property Insurance, dealing with Freeholders, Leaseholders, Landlords, Management Companies and Property Owners. No matter how large or small, Horner Blakey have a wide range of agencies with the main UK Property Insurer’s providing both package policies and/or bespoke Policies.

We combine a quality service at an affordable price provided by helpful, friendly professionals.

Our most frequently asked property insurance questions

Find out more

Our Landlords A-Z of useful terms

Find out more