Home Buildings

Horner Blakey Insurance Brokers offer a wide range of specialised Building Insurance covers.

We cover the entire structure of your home, including roofs, pipes and outbuildings, plus permanent building fixtures like fitted kitchens and Bathrooms.

Home Building Insurance Cover is usually provided for the following perils:

Fire, Lightning, Aircraft, Explosion, impact, riot and civil commotion, malicious damage, Flood,burst pipe, Storm, Subsidence and accidental damage.

We can place Buildings Insurance at competitive premiums for many different types of properties such as:

Standard Home buildings click here

General Home buildings click here

Block of Flats click here

High Net Worth

Homes with previous subsidence click here

Homes with signs of movement click here

Converted Barns click here

Maisonettes click here

Individual Flats click here

Houses converted into flats click here

Holiday Homes click here

Thatch Insurance click here

Listed Building Insurance click here

Home Insurance – Flood click here

Adverse Claims History click here


We can also provide additional cover within your buildings insurance such as:

Travel Insurance